Please click here to complete the CALCP Scholarship Application.
Thank you for your pursuing the Green Industry. We would like to help you!
Students meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- High scholastic capabilities
- Continued interest in a green industry career
Requirements for Applying or Re-Applying
- be currently enrolled as a student towards a degree or certificate in a green industry field through an accredited college or an online course.
- hold a 2.5-grade point average in the current field of study.
- intend to work in a green industry field within the state of Colorado.
- demonstrate leadership potential by membership and/or activity in an industry organization is preferred.
- submit their answers to these three questions with their application:
- Describe your background, how you came to your current field of study.
- What career goals do you have for yourself?
- Describe how this scholarship would benefit you. Describe your financial need.
Applications must be returned to CALCP via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form must be received no later than May 31, 2021.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an in-person or phone interview. Scholarships will be awarded after the interview process in the first part of June. Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, sex, age, creed, or national origin. The final selection rests with the CALCP Scholarship Committee.