Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals
Welcome to our website! Please pull up a seat on the lawn and we’ll tell you more about us!
This website will provide you with many helpful tips and will allow you to see the benefits of choosing a tree and lawn care specialist with a good reputation that operates in your area and is not only perfect for you, but also for your lawn and landscape. We have a large amount of tree and lawn care specialists in our member directory for you to choose from. All of our members are very professional and offer different tree and lawn care services.
Find what you need!
Spring Training Conference 2017
The 29th Annual Spring Training Conference will be held at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on March 7 & 8, 2017. While bursting at the seams, new classes and speakers remain relevant to the lawn and tree care industry and will include updates on insects/disease/weed controls, pollinator protection issues, new Laws & Regs, and classes in the 5 core categories needed to renew pesticide applicator licenses with the Colorado Department of Ag. The class schedule will be posted here Jan. 1, 2017.
Need a lawn care specialist?Our membership directory is extensive and includes the top tree and lawn care companies in Colorado.
About our Organization
CALCP provides educational opportunities, support for research, and legislative advocacy to enhance the professionalism of Colorado’s tree and lawn care industry.
Our vision is to unite Colorado’s green industry to make our state a better and safer place to live; a state where every tree and lawn care professional is properly trained, licensed and certified.
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is adopted by the Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals (CALCP) to promote and maintain high standards of public service and conduct within our membership and the tree and turf care industry. Each member agrees to:
- Abide by the laws and regulations affecting our industry and to promote their enforcement
- Be honest, truthful and fair in all business relationships
- Promote cooperation, good will, and fellowships among our members
- Refrain from false, misleading or deceptive statements or advertising
- Voluntarily disclose appropriate product information to employees and the public
- Support research, technology and education in the tree and turf industry
- Promote the tree and turf industry as a vital part of the economy, enhancing the beautification of the environment
- Promote continued professional education of employees
- Act in a professional manner at all times as representatives of the tree and turf industry