Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals
Welcome to our website! Please pull up a seat on the lawn and we’ll tell you more about us!
This website will provide you with many helpful tips and will allow you to see the benefits of choosing a tree and lawn care specialist with a good reputation that operates in your area and is not only perfect for you, but also for your lawn and landscape.
We have a large amount of tree and lawn care specialists in our member directory for you to choose from. All of our members are very professional and offer different tree and lawn care services.
Spring Training Conference 2015
We are hosting the 27th annual Spring Training Conference on March 3rd and 4th. For more information or to register for our conference, please download the registration form here. We are offing our pre-registration prices until Friday, February 27th.
Need a lawn care specialist?Our membership directory is extensive and includes the top tree and lawn care companies in Colorado.
About our Organization
To enhance the professionalism of Colorado’s tree and lawn care industry by providing education and services to its members and the general public.
What CALCP does for you…
- Provides annual spring training conference which fulfills education requirements for new-hired technicians and annual recertification of employees.
- Communicates the latest technical information via regular email alerts and bi-monthly newsletters.
- Promotes effective communication with the general public.
- Serves as liaison between regulatory groups and the industry.
- Supports research of tree and turf issues by direct contact with turfgrass and ornamental experts.
- Provides opportunities to develop friendships, professionalism and good working relationships.
- Affiliated chapter of Professional Landcare Network (PLANET).
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is adopted by the Colorado Arborists and Lawn Care Professionals (CALCP) to promote and maintain high standards of public service and conduct within our membership and the tree and turf care industry.
Each member agrees to:
- Abide by the laws and regulations affecting our industry and to promote their enforcement
- Be honest, truthful and fair in all business relationships
- Promote cooperation, good will, and fellowships among our members
- Refrain from false, misleading or deceptive statements or advertising
- Voluntarily disclose appropriate product information to employees and the public
- Support research, technology and education in the tree and turf industry
- Promote the tree and turf industry as a vital part of the economy, enhancing the beautification of the environment
- Promote continued professional education of employees
- Act in a professional manner at all times as representatives of the tree and turf industry